Lime Crime VENUS II : Green Grunge and Bold Lips | Katie Rose - Caitlin Rose

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Lime Crime VENUS II : Green Grunge and Bold Lips | Katie Rose

LIME CRIME VENUS II



I decided i wanted to make a look using one of my newest makeup palettes,
i choose Lime Crimes Venus II palette and came up with this greeney grunge makeup look,
all the eyeshadows i used where from that palette except i used a glitter by Lime Crime in Virgo on the middle of my eye lids.

As eyeliner i used my favourite Kat Von D ink liner in trooper then added some falsies from Ardell 'demi luvies black' which are also my fav lashes.

On my lips i used Jeffree Star Cosmetic liquid lipstick in 'I'm Royalty'.


And that is basically all i used to create this gorgeous look, i hope you all liked it!

If you have any questions just comment down below xoxo


You can watch the video here ..



No comments: