Dramatic Korean Lips | Katie Rose - Caitlin Rose

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Dramatic Korean Lips | Katie Rose

Dramatic Korean Lips


I got requested by @makeupbyabreelle on instagram to do a korean lip styled look.

I over dramatised this look slightly but this is the outcome.

I first of used my foundation and then used pro's makeup face powder 002.

I used @nyxcosmetics slim lip pencil im hot red SPL817 and a red gloss I got from my local supermarket.

To give it a sheer glossy look I used @maccosmetics transparent lip gloss. 


I will be uploading a tutorial on this look as soon as possible!







  Go to my Instagram to check out more gorgeous looks like these and comment here or there if you have any requests

Instagram (+)

To see where i get my inspiration or to keep updated with my looks you can follow me on

Bloglovin (+)
or
Tumblr (+)

Also follow me on Youtube for update and new videos ! (+)



Katie Rose xoxo

No comments: