LUSH's Tea Tree Cleanser - Caitlin Rose

Sunday, January 04, 2015

LUSH's Tea Tree Cleanser


LUSH's Tea Tree Cleanser (Grease Lightning)


A few weeks ago due to the weather change my skin began breaking out in acne and dry spots and I was recommended by a few people and had seen many reviews on LUSH's Tea Tree Water and I couldn't find any bad reviews only good ones so I decided to try it out.


Trying this amazing product out is probably the best choice I have ever made, within 24 hours I saw tremendous amount of difference in my skin and ever since I got it has became a daily use and a all time favourite.

It also lasts ages which is really good, so what i do is when i wake up in the mornings and i pump the bottle twice and put the gel on the worse areas and whats left on the rest of the face and it works amazingly!

I highly recommend this product to any one with bad acne or skin problems.
Also with the fact I have extremely sensitive skin and this product is very light on the skin and quite effective.
Personally I give it a 10 out of 10 .



Katie Rose xoxo



No comments: